NEW Fountain Pen “PROCYON”
Named after the brightest star in the constellation of Canis Minor, one of the 21 first magnitude stars, the new brand has employed an all-new body form under the concept of a fountain pen that brightens up people’s business scenes and lifestyles.
Comes with a set of three specially-blended MIXABLE INK cartridges (one cartridge per color) as a benefit for the initial production.
Dark Violet ink, Aqua Emerald ink, Gold Ochre ink
The box contains Blue Black ink cartridge, instruction manual and MIXABLE INK cartridges (three specially-blended colors).
Features of PROCYON Fountain Pen:
1. Equipped with the Slip & Seal Mechanism that offers a smooth writing experience at any time. This Platinum Pen's unique mechanism enabled a pen with a screw-type cap to offer complete airtightness using the inner cap.
2. Equipped with a newly-designed feeder for easier ink absorption. it made it easier to draw ink even when only a small amount of ink is left in the bottle.
3. The pentagon-shaped large nib that offers a superb resiliency and flexibility. Its resiliency realizes a writing feel similar to that of a gold nib in spite of being made with stainless steel.
4. Aluminum body that offers the best weight balance. In addition, a close attention has been given to obtain a good balance when the cap is placed on the back of the pen so as to offer a pleasant writing experience.
5. Special coating colors that stimulate the pleasure of owning the pen. Coatings are used to create different textures such as matte/smooth texture or shiny texture like a pottery while maintaining the unique texture of the metallic body. A total of five colors are available to give originality and uniqueness so that the pen can be enjoyed not only as a writing instrument but also as an accent in the breast pocket of your business suit.
6. The clip, which has been designed based on the image of the pure platinum crystal, and the unique color give accent to your outfit. Chrome plating on iron.
139.7 mm (full length) × 14.4mm (max. Diameter)
We do offer a tip regrinding service for your selected nib. To know more about hem click HERE.