Special Edition. Waldmann Two in one.
In 1972 Waldmann got the patent for the Two In One fountain pen and push ball pen combined as one single pen. In honor of this masterstroke.
Waldmann would like to remember this original replica with a special edition.
- fine barley pattern with engraving space
- solid clip with tension inside
- component parts rhodium plated
- solid sterling silver 925
- 100% made in Germany
- 10 years warranty
- iridium tipped stainless steel nib
- cap with screw system
- length closed: 151,00 mm
- length uncapped: 129,00 mm
- weight: 39 g.
- diameter: 10,70 mm
We do offer a tip regrinding service for your selected nib. To know more about hem click HERE.