Handmade, Individual and Timeless.
Xetra Vienna stands for craftsmanship "par excellence" like no other. With great attention to detail, the Acanthus leaves, which are better known as Viennese engraving, are freely applied by hand. For all those who are searching for a truly unique pen.
- multilayered brilliant black lacquer, highly polished
- upper part hand engraved "Vienna pattern"
- solid spring supported clip
- component parts rhodium plated
- solid sterling silver 925
- 100% made in Germany
- 10 years warranty
- iridium tipped stainless steel nib
- cap with screw system
- length closed: 137,00 mm
- length uncapped: 100,00 mm
- weight: 38 g.
- diameter: 10,80 mm
We do offer a tip regrinding service for your selected nib. To know more about hem click HERE.